Greenbank RSL Services Club grants one-off donations of cash or in-kind contributions to various sporting, education and community groups. Not-for-profit groups can apply for this generous initiative any time throughout the year by writing to the club.
The key objectives of the donations program:
- Provide support to projects or service providers that improve the health or welfare of less advantaged community members
- Support initiatives that broaden the scope of sports participation within the local community
- Support initiatives that increase and broaden the scope of arts, music and cultural participation and development within the local community
- Support and encourage community groups who actively participate in the development of community activities
- Provide support for the development of life skills within the youth of the community
- Support and develop innovative responses to identified community issues that impact on family life
- Provide support to community issues that deliver community events
Greenbank RSL supports our community in so many ways!
Sausage sizzles are a great way to raise funds for various community groups and individuals in the community. Greenbank RSL allows groups to conduct sausage sizzles on the fourth Saturday of each month and will provide the BBQ, gas bottles and tables however the organisation must supply all other items required to facilitate the sausage sizzle.
In addition to sausage sizzles, organisations and individuals can conduct meat tray raffles inside the club to help raise funds.
How to apply:
To apply for a sponsorship, donation or to coordinate a sausage sizzle or meat tray raffle, a group representative or individual should write to the Club outlining the following:
- Organisation details i.e. name, contact, charitable status and location
- Background on the group i.e. what you have achieved, hope to achieve and how you benefit the community
- The request is i.e. financial, gift cards, sausage sizzles, meat tray raffle bookings ect
- Why you need this donation, benefits expected from the donation
Please forward your letter to:
Community Services Coordinator
Greenbank RSL Services Club
PO Box 700
BROWNS PLAINS QLD 4118