Greenbank RSL Services Club Inc (Greenbank RSL) has been developed from a compact brick clubhouse in 1991 to be a state of the art club in 2018.
The foundation of Greenbank RSL was its commitment to returned serviceman and women. Greenbank RSL and its closely affiliated Sub Branch provide an extensive range of services to its returned and ex-service men and women and their families. With three dedicated Welfare Advocates, services provided include hospital visits, assistance with disabilities, pension advisory services, assistance with funeral arrangements and home maintenance.
Greenbank RSL is recognised as a multi-award winning club that was the first in QLD to bring the following to programs life:
- Actively adopt and implement a Responsible Service of Gaming policy,
- Initiate and manage a Funds Management Program,
- Establish a Corporate Liquor business unit,
- Undertake an aggressive Smoking Management Strategy,
- Provide assistance to community groups accessing the Community Benefits fund,
- Devise a school based traineeship program,
- Introduce a Seniors Club to provide a social environment for our Senior Citizens,
- Establish an annual overseas scholarship program also known as Staff Bursary.
Most recently, the Greenbank RSL has undergone a $14 million dollar renovation which seen the club entirely transformed into a modern venue that has been well received with our members & guests. All new Gaming Floor, Gardens Café, Grange Buffet, Function Room, Sports Bar and Kids Club Room have brought this entertainment venue to a whole new level. Partnered with 5 star customer service, our members and guests will receive a customised experience upon each and every visit.
We would like to thank all our members & guests for their continued support over the many years.