Welcome... to your LOCAL rewards program, Fortuna Rewards.
The Fortuna Rewards program delivers special offers, rewards and recognition and serves to thank you for your loyalty and support of your local community Club. By using your current financial Fortuna Rewards card, you can start earning Fortuna Rewards points instantly. Make sure you insert your card when playing any of our gaming machines or present your card at any
Point-of-Sale to earn points. Greenbank RSL is the club that supports you and your local community.
WHAT IS YOUR FORTUNA REWARDS LEVEL?
Each level of Fortuna Rewards offers different rewards and benefits. The more points you earn when using your Fortuna Rewards Card to purchase products and services, the higher level you can achieve.
HOW DO YOU EARN FORTUNA REWARDS POINTS?
Earning points is easy! You can earn Fortuna Rewards points automatically when you:
- Present your Fortuna Rewards card every time you make a purchase at one of the club’s catering, beverage or service areas and swipe your membership card;
- Insert your Fortuna Reward card into the game machine reader on any gaming machine;
- Present your Fortuna Rewards card every time you make a purchase in the bingo room;
- Swipe your Fortuna Rewards card upon entry at any of our kiosks located in reception or on our gaming floor*; or
- Present your Fortuna Rewards card on selected purchases at reception.
Terms and conditions apply.
HOW CAN YOU SPEND FORTUNA REWARDS POINTS?
There are so many ways to spend your Fortuna Rewards points throughout the club including:
- The Grange Buffet
- The Gardens Café
- Bottle Shop
- Raffle Tickets
Simply present your Fortuna Rewards Card at the point of purchase and let the staff know you’d like to use your points. Each point is worth 1c, therefore 100 points = $1.
Terms and conditions apply.
HOW DO YOU CHECK YOUR POINTS BALANCE?
You can check your Fortuna Rewards Card points balance at any time simply by:
- Swiping your membership card at any membership kiosk;
- Inserting your membership card into a gaming machine;
- Asking any of our staff in the club;
- Downloading and checking your balance on the Club app.
HOW DO I CHECK MY FORTUNA REWARDS LEVEL?
You can swipe your Fortuna Rewards card at any membership kiosk to view your current Fortuna Rewards level. Levels are re-calculated by the 10th of each month, so it is possible to move up a level on a monthly basis.
Every two months, your level will be reviewed and if your membership level has not been maintained, you will move down a level.
DO MY FORTUNA REWARDS POINTS EXPIRE?
Points earned by Member, Bronze and Silver can be redeemed for rewards up until the 31st December of each year. If the points are not redeemed by this date, they will expire. Points for Gold members do not expire unless a breach of the terms and conditions occurs.