COOKING WITH CRAIG:
CAJUN CHICKEN BREAST SALAD
Craig is back in the kitchen this week with a delicious Cajun Chicken Breast Salad recipe. Now, I know you might be thinking "I haven't seen that on the menu at the Garden's Cafe" and you are right! This is one of Craig's favourite go-to recipes to cook at home. This recipe is simple and uses very few ingredients - perhaps one to get the kids on board with whilst we are still enjoying the comforts of spending more time at home!
Download the recipe card here.
Touch base and let us know if you and the kids make this one at home! Share a pic with us if you like on Facebook Messenger @Greenbank RSL or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow along with Craig in the video below:
Subscripe to our YouTube channel for more delicious recipes!
Cajun Chicken Breast Salad
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 100g bread crumbs
- 1 tsp cajun spice
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 escahallot
- Favourite salad dressing (we used our balsamic house dressing)
- Mix cajun spices & breadcrumbs together
- Slice chicken breast thinly
- Break off 4 lettuce leaves
- Chop remaining lettuce & mix with cucumber, tomatoes and eschallots.
- Add your favourite dressing
- Heat oil in pan, press chicken into crumb
- Place chicken in pan for 2-3 minutes & turn for a further 2-3 minutes then remove
- Arrange lettuce leaf on a plate or bowl
- Place remaining salad on top
- Top with chicken