Greenbank RSL are dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all members, visitors & staff. These general conditions of entry are applicable to all patrons visiting the club and are subject to change without notice.
Management decision shall be final in all matters.
- Membership cards must be presented to staff upon entry and when requested.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or responsible adult at all times.
- Minors under 18yrs of age are permitted on premise until 10pm.
- Photo identification must be presented by all patrons under the age of 30 years old.
- One Greenbank RSL member may sign in a maximum of 3 guests per visit. Remember you are responsible for any guest you sign in.
- Reciprocal members can sign in to the club using their reciprocal details (ie another RSL Club).
- Visitors to the area that reside outside of a 15km radius to the club can sign in as a visitor.
At 5pm, all lights in the club are dimmed and we ask all patrons to stand and reflect on the sacrifices of those who died in conflict and those who have passed away since their return. The Ode recites as follows:
"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun, and in the morning. We shall remember them. LEST WE FORGET."
DRESS CODE- NO EFFORT, NO ENTRY
Greenbank RSL prides itself on a high standard of dress, behaviour and service. We ask that you respect our members and patrons with your dress standards. Please refer to our dress regulations below:
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No football shorts are to be worn at any time.
- Patrons are restricted from wearing any headwear.*
- Bike pants are not permitted at any time.
- Swimwear is not deemed neat and casual and is unacceptable.
- Obscene t-shirts are not permitted.
- Singlets (beach wear/gym wear) are not accepted.
- Slipper Ugg boots are deemed unacceptable footwear.
- Ladies clothing must be of modest length and not expose excessive skin.
- Men are not permitted to enter the club in shorts after 10pm.
*Exemption may be granted in relation to dress regulations under certain circumstances, including medical reasons.
Management decision shall be final in all matters relating to dress and behaviour.
- Children must wear shoes at all times, be in the company of their parent or legal guardian. Unruly behaviour will not be accepted.
- Strictly NO children are permitted in any of the designated smoking areas throughout the venue at any time.